Knowledge Saves Lives (KSL), Inc.
Behavioral Threat Assessment Teams
Developed as an information collaboration between Knowledge Saves Lives, Inc. and numerous county, state, and federal agencies, "Behavioral Threat Assess Team" training provides school professionals with insight into those who might commit targeted violence on campus.
The course provides information about how Behavioral Threat Assessment Teams (BTAT) teams:
- Investigative and operational techniques that can be used to identify, assess, and manage the risks of targeted violence and its perpetrators
- Recognizing behavior to prevent violence
- Proactive approaches to intercepting violence
- Understanding the thought-action behavioral continuum
- Warning behaviors
- Roles of professionals within the BTAT
Go to the CONTACT page to schedule a class.